Standards and Regulations
- TRGS 727
Avoiding of ignition hazards due to electrostatic charging
"Pipes and hoses for bulk materials"
- DIN EN ISO 8031 (in place of DIN EN 28031)
Rubber and synthetic material hoses and hose lines
"Determination of the electric resistance"
- UL94 = Underwriters Laboratories Vertical Burning Test
- DIN 4102 – B1 = "Burning behaviour of construction materials and components"
- DIN 54837 = "Inspection of materials, small components and component sections for railcars - Determination of the burning behaviour with a gas burner."
- DIN 5510 part 2 = "Principles for the inspection and classification of the burning behaviour of materials and components in railcars."
- DIN 57472 part 813 = "Fire gas corrosivity"
- NFTS 101-106
- DIN EN 45545-2 = "Fire protection in railway vehicles - Requirements on the burning behaviour of materials and components"
Pressure and vacuum:
- EN ISO 1402 (pressure) = Rubber and synthetic material hoses and hose lines
- DIN 53505 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
"Hardness inspection according to Shore A and D"
- DIN ISO 4649:2006-11 = "Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic –
Determination of abrasion resistance using a rotating cylindrical drum device"
- DIN 53515 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
- DIN 53517 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
"Determination of the compression damage residual"
- DIN 53504 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
"Determination of the tear resistance, tensile strength and elogation of break"
- DIN 26057
- "Spiral hoses made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) with steel wire-reinforcement for granules and powdery materials-requirements"
Engineering modifications subject to change.