NORPLAST® without inliner
NORRES NORPLAST® full plastic hoses have a hard plastic spiral firmly embedded in the wall and are welded from spiral material. They have very smooth interior surfaces and are usually lighter than hoses reinforced with steel wire, though at the same time less flexible.
- Coherent, secure bonding
- Gas and liquid-tight
- Optional partial or complete colouring to meet customer specifications
2. Hard plastic spiral
- Hard plastic spiral firmly embedded in the wall
- Spiral is securely and uniformly positioned in the hose wall
3. Stranded earthing wire (if provided)
- Limitedly capable of discharge by earthing the stranded wire
We can adapt the design and characteristics of the hose to meet your specific requirements. This increases the benefit to the customer, creates added value and often reduces costs. Let us know what we can do for you!
NORPLAST® with Inliner
Some NORRES NORPLAST® full plastic hoses have an additional inliner, usually made of polyurethane. We can adapt the inliner to meet your specific requirements. Let us know what we can do for you!
- Secure bonding between the inliner and the hose wall
- Uniform inliner wall thickness thanks to the special process
- Optional colouring to meet customer specifications