NORRES at a glance
NORRES develops, manufactures and distributes hoses and flexible hose system solutions worldwide.
With over 300 employees and global locations, we are a National and International leader in the industrial hose industry. The NORRES Group will continue to grow strongly in the future - as a professionally managed medium-sized group with branded products, we are set up solidly.
We align our goals and actions with the strategic objectives of our customers and offer value-added made to order products. NORRES serves resellers to supply the spare parts market with operational excellence in the processes and industrial OEMs, we are trendsetters with innovative hose systems.
The goal of NORRES remains solid, qualitative and continuous growth for the sustainable development of the Group through internationalization, consistent and professional market development and innovation.
諾銳集團 – 專業於品質與服務
Mission statement and vision
- We want to be the world leader in our core business. Solid, qualitative, continuous growth through internationalisation, consequent and professional market treatment and innovations.
- We develop, produce and sell worldwide industrial hoses and flexible hose system solutions. Apart from supplement products, we produce with a high depth of production.
- We align all actions and targets towards the strategic targets of our customers in order to offer an added value from the customer’s point of view: increase productivity + decrease costs + decrease complexity.
- We offer every market segment an individual offer-package, which is designed to eliminate the disadvantages of the customers. Our slogans are “operative excellence” for distributors and “trendsetter for flexible hose system solutions – since 1889 simply flexible” for OEMs (We are the problem-solver).
- We are a professionally managed, international medium-sized concern with brand-products.
- We direct our global network from our headquarters in Gelsenkirchen: the “navel” of the world of flexible hoses.
Building better businesses
NORRES is owned by Triton since 2018. Triton is an international investment firm, founded in 1997. The company seeks to contribute to building better businesses for the longer term through partnership.
Triton invests in medium-sized businesses with management located in Europe that fall within the Industrial, Business Services and Consumer/Health sectors.
Triton funds’ approximately 100 investors include, among others, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies and endowments. Triton includes environmental, social and governance criteria into investment considerations and decision-making processes which help to capture long-term value.
Since its founding, Triton has completed more than 60 investments and supported more than 260 acquisitions.
For more information, please visit: www.triton-partners.com