Internal Sales Assistant (f/m/i)
- To join our team and to actively contribute to our continued business growth through Internal sales, administration, telesales activities and customer care -
At the earliest possible date, based in Nechells Birmingham.
Salary: Very Competitive + Bonus (agreed with individual at the time of an offer)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Your Challenging task:
- Increase sales whilst raising the profile of NORRES UK by contacting potential customers and developing potential leads from our NORRES database
- Customer service – keeping in regular contact with our existing customers as well as any potential new customers
- Internal sales – responding to sales and technical enquiries by phone and email promptly and courteously
- Maintain and update records on our database as an on-going process
- Work to specific targets and KPIs regarding the development of new potential target customers
- Sales administration – processing quotations, purchase orders, sales orders etc.
- Research and development of key market areas to enable growth of our customer database by generating new sales leads and contacts through internet research, trade magazines and other means
- Deputise and support our warehouse facility and holiday cover as and when needed to suit the needs of the business
- Previous internal sales / telesales experience in an office environment would be very beneficial
- Self-motivated attitude towards proactive sales activities
- Computer literate and eager to learn how to operate new systems
- Accurate recording and data inputting skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Good telephone manner and confident communicator
- Good time management
- Multi task ability and a team player but able to work with minimum supervision and using initiative
What you can expect:
- A challenging task with good development opportunities within the role
- Full Training on our products and processes and systems
- Flat hierarchies and a great deal of creative freedom
- Flexible working hours in a dynamic, international company
NORRES at a glance:
NORRES develops, manufactures and distributes hoses and flexible hose system solutions worldwide. With over 300 employees and global locations, we are a National and International leader in the industrial hose industry. The NORRES Group will continue to grow strongly in the future – as a professionally managed medium-sized group with branded products, we are set up solidly. We align our goals and actions with the strategic objectives of our customers and offer value-added made to order products. NORRES serves resellers to supply the spare parts market with operational excellence in the processes and industrial OEMs, we are trendsetters with innovative hose systems. The goal of NORRES remains solid, qualitative and continuous growth for the sustainable development of the Group through internationalization, consistent and professional market development and innovation.
Would you like to learn more about NORRES, take a look at our corporate film: NORRES corporate film
Do you think you are up for the challenge? Please send us your application with your CV, covering letter and earliest possible starting date exclusively via e-mail (up to 5 MB) to the following address: jobs(at)norres.com
We look forward to hearing from you!